Lockton insures some of the finest car collections in the world. Designed exclusively for collections of over five vehicles and boasting competitive premiums and superior service, our flexible collector's policy is trusted and effective.
Each client is matched with a dedicated Account Executive and Account Manager, and collections of over two million pounds benefit from free home appraisal in addition to an expert risk management review.
Your Account Executive can schedule quarterly calls with you or your Collection Manager to ensure agreed values remain accurate in relation to the current market, and to discuss potential acquisitions or sales. Their expert advice is also available on risk management, storage and security, and disaster recovery plans where applicable.
Our collector policies are tailored to your individual circumstances but here are some of the available benefits:
- Add or remove vehicles at no change in premium throughout the policy term
- The addition of everyday cars to your Collector's policy, if desired
- Optional cover for Track Days and other non-competitive events across the UK
- Full UK & EU breakdown cover – including Home Start
- A smooth claims service with your choice of repairer and genuine parts whenever possible
- The option to keep the salvage of your vehicle if written off
- Protection against loss in value of your vehicle following an insured loss
- Extended Replacement Cover and Extended Reinstatement Value Cover available
- Comprehensive 'Driving Other Cars' cover may be arranged as needed
- No Excess on Total Loss Claims
- No dispute over the value of your vehicle following a claim, if you have an agreed value
- The option of flexible driving options such as 'Any Driver Over 30' or 'Any Driver Over 25'
All subject to individual underwriting and Terms & Conditions.