Car Collection Insurance
Lockton insures some of the finest car collections in the world. Designed exclusively for collections of over five vehicles and boasting competitive premiums and superior service, our flexible collector's policy is trusted and effective.
Each client is matched with a dedicated Account Executive and Account Manager, and collections of over two million pounds benefit from free home appraisal in addition to an expert risk management review.
Your Account Executive can schedule quarterly calls with you or your Collection Manager to ensure agreed values remain accurate in relation to the current market, and to discuss potential acquisitions or sales. Their expert advice is also available on risk management, storage and security, and disaster recovery plans where applicable.
Our collector policies are tailored to your individual circumstances but here are some of the available benefits:
- Add or remove vehicles at no change in premium throughout the policy term
- Inclusive covers for: EU/UK Breakdown cover, £150k legal expenses, Courtesy car regardless of fault whilst yours is in for repair
- Any authorised driver over 35 years as standard – named and approved for 34 and below
- Comprehensive cover for policyholder/spouse to drive any other vehicle not owned by them
- Personal business use included as standard
- Non-competitive road rallies (regularity) and club organised track day cover
- Reduction in value cover following an insured loss
- Agreed Value/Reinstatement Value included at no cost
- New car replacement for 24 months following a total loss
- Worldwide physical damage cover
- Options to include spares, tools and auto memorabilia
- Automatic physical loss/damage cover for new acquisitions
All subject to individual Underwriting and Terms & Conditions.
I was so glad I was insured with Lockton when I lent my Cayman GT4, to a close friend to drive to Le Mans that evening. We had both wrongly assumed that his Insurers would cover my car under his policy and we had even checked he was before he took the car. They then subsequently said cover was for the UK only and not Europe! I called Lockton (from the Motorway where I had to stop to sort this out!) to ask them to cover him immediately and they did. MANY THANKS ! It's a pity that there isn't an "insurer trip advisor " type of site . You would get 10/10!Collector - Client, UK